Tuesday 16 September 2014

Renovations , yes I can help.

The following is a pretty typical conversation I have.

Person A : "I hate my kitchen / bathroom "
Me: " What do you hate about it ? "
Person A: "Everything"
Me: " have you thought about what you would like to do with it ? "
Person A : ( blank stare )
Me: " is it just ugly or is there a problem with the function ?"
Person A : (blank stare )

A great place to start is by standing in your space and looking around and making a list of all the good points about the space and all the bad points. This list will help me to be able to come up with some creative ideas to help you I always stand by the phrase "if its not broke don't fix it." In space planning and design this translates to if the function is fine lets not move something just for fun. Planning is the key to a successful renovation. My goal is by the time comes to break ground on your project you will be %100 sure of your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment